Saturday, December 21, 2013

0057 -- the change

Sometimes life comes out and just yells at you "Hey! Guess what? You're doing it right!" And that's exactly what life just did! Work has started for the new job and I'm really enjoying the new change to being constantly busy and wanting to see it succeed. Other than that we've been trying to get out a few nights, trying to finish all of our Xmas shopping, and keep these cats entertained!

Today were heading to Seattle for a friend's holiday party. We've been lucking out again with weather as it's back up to in the mid 40's and just at freezing at night. It's made for some really pretty days. 

I'm off work until the second of January and I'm looking forward to having my ladywife in Portland and my parent's visit on Boxing Day. 
Update again soon!

xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment