Monday, December 16, 2013

0056 -- waxing and waning

The last two weeks have been a roller coaster over here! Good things are happening but it seems like before they do I always have a bit of a "boo" period. My mum and I call those times when you're just too tired, too stressed, and just blinded by the boo hoo of the current situation. Anyhow, I have been working for a fabrication's company that is out in Gresham. I was getting up very early to go to work which was a little rough for me to get used to. Thank goodness Jordan gets up with me and goes out to warm the car for me, such a doll! The drives were really pretty for a bit there with it being so clear (and so cold), making sunrises over Mount Hood just gorgeous:



We've also been trying to get to our Bikram yoga classes at least three times a week which is really helping me with my stress and my really odd sleeping patterns. This past week unfortunately it took a back seat cause I had some major changes come about...
First, I got my Canadian citizenship this week! I can now apply for my passport and if we decide to ever move there it will be much, much easier! I had sent in all my paperwork a few days before we got married and I wasn't expecting to hear anything until spring. We're really thrilled and now Jordan will need to apply for his citizenship too!

Along with that, I also got a new job! I know rather strange considering I just started at the fabrication company two weeks ago, but this position just fell into my lap and I couldn't turn it down!
When we left LA I was determined to find myself an art director position and I really wanted to work for a company with similar ethics to my own, well I got just that. I have accepted a position for an eco-conscious company as their art director!!! I'm thrilled and nervous all at the same time!!

This weekend was also our three month anniversary! I can't believe it's come and gone so fast already! And my how life has changed...I can't wait to see what the next three months hold and all the time to come after that. We had quite grand plans to go out, but with my new work schedule we opted for a night in just the two of us. 

Sunday morning we went over to Lynsay and Wesley's where we had some killer vegan French toast and we gals made wreaths!!! After we left them and ran our errands, I got a new little tattoo (of course, looks just like Jordan). It was my first time gettng tattooed by a lady and I'm so excited to have gotten tattooed at this shop!!


Update again soon!!
xxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you about your new job! Yay! Love love love that kewpi!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the dream job! You are so deserving! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete