Tuesday, November 19, 2013

0047 -- the busy bee

How awful i've been taking 10 days to update again! I have to get a schedule nailed down...anyhow, I've been a busy lady! Marissa, my maid of honor, lady wife, best friend, most bad ass broad was FINALLY in town last weekend! It was so nice to finally be reunited with her and in our new home nonetheless! We went out for walks around my neighborhood to see what was around. Of course we hit up what is quickly becoming our favorite knick knack store smut.
Once we had the husbands back from work, we went out for happy hour to a little New Orleans style restaurant called Tapalaya that makes the most yummy hurricane cocktails that made us all feel nice and warm!!

We also got to do a little catcamp family friendsgiving too which always makes it really feel like the holidays are coming!
 
Our weekend was magical, but of course bittersweet knowing that Marissa had to leave and wouldn't be back again until X-mas.

Along with the reality of Marissa leaving, I also had to prepare for a busy week of interviews. So far I'm not sure where I stand, but keeping hopeful that something comes quick. Interviewing has been inspiring though and has even spurred me to start making a few pieces of jewelry!



Promise to update again soon!

 xxo

1 comment: