Thursday, February 13, 2014

0066 -- Liebster Award Q&A

My lovely blogger friend turned real life friend, Laura, has nominated me for a Liebster Award, now I'm not too familiar with that many blogs anymore and sadly I just haven't had a ton of time to get back into my online reading so I'm going to skip nominations, but these questions were just too fun and I can spare some time away from work!

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
this is tough! i really like a lot of places and i really don't know if i'm the settling down type...how about the 3 places i know i would like to have a little apartment:



2. What is your favourite thing about yourself? 
i think i like that i know what i stand for. i like that i'm comfortable enough to stand up for what i believe in and not back down. 
now if this question is about my looks i think i like my spidery old lady hands, filled with character!
3. Do you have any pets?
sure do! we have larry and cat (also known as white cat, whi whi, moo cat, ect)
4. What is your favourite makeup product you just can't live without?
i always wear a high spf tinted moisturizer and bright pink blush.

5. Favourite genre of music? Least favourite genre of music?
i really like a lot of things, but i would say i'm stuck in the 90's. i'm really not a fan of country. here's a few things i've listened to this week:

6. All time favourite movie?
reality bites and royal tenenbaums.

7. If you could only keep one vintage item that you own what would it be?
probably my fox fur trimmed full coat, she's a beaut!


8. Most memorable day/night out?
most memorable day would have to be our wedding! it was easily the most magical day ever! 
the most memorable night out would have to be night we got into Paris and we wandered around the empty and freezing streets of Monmarte.

9. When was the last time you had a day that felt like 'The Best Day Ever'?
Saturday after going sledding and catching up with one of my dear friends from Esco who now lives up here in Portland.


10. Are you an early riser, or a night owl?
I'm a bit of both. I often wake up early thanks to the chirping of the cats, but I like naps so I can stay up late. I find I am most creatively productive at night.

11. If you won a competition that gave you the chance to spend a whole day with you idol, who would you pick? (It can be a style icon/musician/author/reality star etc)
Kathleen Hannah or Kim Gordon, they're both really amazing women.

1 comment: