Saturday, October 26, 2013

0042 -- these are a few of my favorite things

because i've been jobless i've been trying pretty hard not to shop. it's been difficult, i can't lie. i broke down this past week and let myself go a little wild and picked up a few new treats!
first i finally replace my leather and python bag that i've been carrying around on and off for the last 7 years! i was very overdue to say the least. i picked up this hansel from basel bag. i'm in love! it's a great size and feels super yummy! i also snagged a pair of super warm wool socks and a little envelope clutch for date nights!

we also popped into bridge and burn the other day over on the south west. i had been looking for this shirt, and was luck enough to snag the last one!!

along with getting myself some new duds i also finally painted my claws since the wedding. i was sad to see my color (and my length) go but this zoya pink is fab and these shorter nails will certainly help for the move in a week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new bag and really want your new tee! I've been piecing together a package for you and Jordan. It's going to be with you before Christmas I'm hoping! Still got a few things to get and then it'll be on its way to you. Xx

    ReplyDelete