Tuesday, October 22, 2013

0039 -- the cats are back!

jordan left me a week ago today to pick up the last of our stuff and our cats back in san diego.















it was a weird 6 days without him considering how much time we've spent together in the last two months!! the time apart allowed me to get to know portland better (but really though, this city wants to be gridded but isn't really gridded, mega confusing), i got to hang out with some friends up here, and worked on some personal projects that i've been meaning to complete. my buddy ty took me under his wing and took me out more than a few days on adventures to record shops, various bars for pinball and old school hip hop, delis, and vintage warehouses. here's some photos from our adventures:




















yesterday before i had to go pick up jordan from beaverton ty and i walked up to the park near the house that we live in. it was a really steep climb up a ton of stairs, but at the end we had the coolest view of mount hood and downtown portland. it was so cool! we even met some urban wild life along the way!


















































i've got a super yummy champagne cocktail recipe to share with you soon that my new girlfriend, lyndsay made for me over the weekend!
xxo

1 comment:

  1. No words. I love everything. The huge trees do it for me haha! Glad the kitties got to you safely and I promise I'll email you back asap. Its been one of those weeks where everything has gone out the window!! xx

    ReplyDelete