Friday, September 27, 2013

0029 -- big sur's enchanted forest

I have to say big sur has been surpassing my expectations. There is nothing not magical about this place. The drive, the campsites, the people we've run into. Of course we could have been a little more prepared with our supplies, but that aside, for two city kids we aren't doing half bad!
Now what I should tell you all about are all the rad details like the magical hikes through the redwoods next to the creek. Or the killer meal we were enjoying when a young skunk came over to check us out after the darkness had just settled in (don't worry we stayed calm so we wouldn't get sprayed and he scurried off to scare the campers next to us). I could tell you about the walk at dusk watching campfires spring up and squirrels run for cover. But instead I have to just show as best I can:
It was truly incredible and I would happily do it all over again!!! Thank you so much California for being so good to us on the way out!

Update again soon!!

xxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment