Wednesday, August 7, 2013

0022 -- the bad blogger

gosh! i've been awful about posting for the last few weeks. and i have so much to talk about, but i still can't quite yet...we've been really busy the last few weeks trying to finish up some wedding details and driving to san diego every weekend!
i've had 2 fittings for my wedding dress so far!! i have another this Saturday which i hope will be my last one. my girls and i figured out all of my table settings and had a killer sleep over recently too!! jordan and i also went out to see our location one last time and i think we fell in love all over again! i got a little teary eyed just trying to count the steps to the "alter"! along with that jordan threw me a b-day bbq now that i've turned 23 for the 5th time!! of course i have been awful about taking tons of photos but here's a few goodies from the last few weeks:

my girls!!

playing with hair

custom nail polish made for me by Shleee Polish

on the drive home from palm springs

the future band of hus and our godkitty, ziggy

necklace my pop's gave me for my birthday

princess cake from my coworkers, so sweet!!

just me!

i promise to be better about writing and updating, especially since there's so many things going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment