Sunday, March 23, 2014

0069 -- spring is coming

And there I go again getting wrapped up in life and forgetting about this little blog of mine...things have been busy this month. We had some friends in town from North Carolina (see below), I've been working a bunch, I got tattooed, I gave up meat, and spring is surely springing.

Despite all the busy, we've been able to keep positive about all the change and how little down time we've been getting. I've been working on some wedding invites and some ice cream branding outside of regular work that has been really fun and has reminded me why I do what I do. I've been missing the fashion world here and there, but I'm sure this break is doing me good.

The weather here has finally changed (thank goodness)! There are little flower buds everywhere and the trees look like their starting to grow back their leaves. We still have many more weeks of rain, the forecast says rain until Friday at the moment...ugh! 

Anyhow, here's some photos of the past few weeks:


 

 

 


 


 


 



 




2 comments: